Thank you to everyone that came! This was a relatively short meeting that just went over some changes and some new things!
Meet our two new PvP leads!
- Miatreeleafa and Bizatch are both going to be leading RBGs on a regular basis, and they are awesome at it!
- Miatreeleafa mostly handles our strats and helps out with our comps.
- Bizatch is our comp man and will be helping out where needed.
New Attendance Policy for the Whole PvP Team
- We now only have 2 “official” days a week.
- We will only require 6 pts for Gladiator promotion (75% attendance).
- You can still get bonus points from just PvPing with the guild!
- Let us know if you can’t make it
- If you don’t, you’ll be benched the following week.
- PLEASE let us know if you need to leave halfway through an RBG day so we don’t have to spend excessive time replacing you.
New Invite Policy for Weekly Rated Team
- Be confirmed with Lunzzul
- Sign up on the guild calendar the Monday before a guild event
- The positions will be on a first come-first serve basis, based on the order that people have signed up on the guild calendar.
- Be in Discord 15 mins before the scheduled time.
PLEASE make sure that you are geared appropriately.
If you’re not already running Reporter during RBGs, you’re wrong!
- This addon helps us all, because it sits on your screen and shows you the whole map at all times, as well as capping times, flag carrier positions, and it’s quicker than having to constantly open your map!
We are still on the search for our havoc/vengeance demon hunter for flag carrying and that sick cleave!
- Message one of the PvP leads on Discord, and we will help you level and gear you if you are interested!
Friday Night Fights
- This week, Miatreeleafa will be starting an arena night after raid on Fridays!
- This will be at 8pm server time, and it will continue until people are tired of arena-ing
- This will help you towards Gladiator promotion, but it will not affect you if you do not come!
- Required Addons – Gladius
- Make sure you’re checking the overviews each week.
- These are quick little blurbs on the website that help go over everything that we need to improve, things we need to continue doing, and things that are exceptional.
We are watching performance, so don’t be lazy!
- Your performance determines if you’ll be invited back