Information for all PvP Events
What do we do?
- For short, we PvP!
- We have done Tol Barad, For The Horde, Gurubashi arena events for prizes, as well as just making raid groups to run other forms of world PvP and be the bane of the alliance!
- We also do any weekly bonus objectives, like random battleground bonuses, arena bonuses, as well as just doing these for fun and to practice for more competitive aspects, such as rated battlegrounds, rated arenas, and wargames.
- We were able to get the majority of the RBG team to 1800 last season, and hope to have a lot of success in rated PvP and wargames this season!
- One thing that is very detrimental (and will be the most policed part of this) will be conduct. Anyone who is being toxic, rude, or unpleasant will not be allowed to attend future events with us. This goes for casual events, rated battlegrounds, and our more organized events.
- Consequences will be on a case-by-case basis.
- If it is a minor offense, you will be given one warning. Nothing more. If the actions or behavior continue, you will not be allowed to continue coming to events.
- More serious actions will be determined as needed.
- The PvP community is known for being very toxic. We are not wanting this branch of our guild to be like this. This is a FOR FUN branch, which will have some aspects of competition.
- If (and when) we have to PUG a role, you will be expected to treat them with the same courtesy as you would a guild member.
Gladiator (Guild Promotions)
- This will give you 2500g for daily repairs, as well as access to tabs 5&6 in the guild bank.
- The promotion will be given to people who actively attend guild PvP events.
- If you decide to become part of the rated team, you will be responsible for attending the rated date set.
- If you cannot attend, let us know!
- Attendance will be strict for this because you are a part of a TEAM that is trying to become better and grow. We cannot have people who only show up whenever they want to.
- If you do not want to be on the rated team, you can still get this promotion via attending at least 1/2 of the monthly events.
- Excused absences are also accepted. Just let us know beforehand.
- If you do not show up for a week of events with no contact made to anyone, you will lose your status.
- You can always gain it back
- Rated BGs: 5pm pst / 8pm est
- Rated BGs: 5pm pst / 8pm est
- PvP for Fun!: 11am pst / 2pm est
- You MUST confirm your role(s) and that you have read the rules and regulations with Phill, Frost, Azziria on Discord 24 hours before a rated time slot.
- You must provide the following information:
- Character name:
- Mic for Discord?
- Are you able to participate Sundays or Tuesdays at 5pm server time?
- Do you have more than one role that you can play?
- If you aren’t immediately eligible, don’t worry! We will still set a time aside that week to get you some more experience, gear, whatever you need!
- 210 ilvl and 20% versatility for RBGs with gems and enchants.
- Runecarver Legendary
- Have your 3rd potency conduit available for your soulbind.
Discord and Addons
- Discord is required.
- If you do not have a mic or do not want to talk, there is a chance you won’t be able to participate. Communication is extremely important for us to succeed, so please be respectful and keep chatter related to what is happening in the battleground. Also Congratulations for making it this far into the rules, please note if you want to attend our RBG events you also will need to confirm with a Warbringer our secret word phrase which is green bone. Failure to comply with the hidden word in your confirmation message to us will result in you being denied entry until you do so, also do not discuss the word with anyone who has not confirmed or we will change it and consequences may apply.
- Required Addon List
- Reporter: A detailed battleground map that shows where all of your teammates are, enemy flag carrier, ect.
- BattleGroundEnemies: Shows all of the enemy team’s buffs, debuffs, health, ect. It helps with target calling and quick targetting. Only the Enemy half will be required, but the Ally side is also helpful.
- Capping battleground timers: Shows node cap timers for all battlegrounds, flag respawn timers for CTF maps, and gives an estimated countdown for final score.
- DontCast: Very useful for letting you know when a targeted enemy uses cooldowns, such as a paladin’s bubble, a mage’s using temporal shield, ect. so you can switch to a softer target.
- H.H.T.D.: Known as healers have to die, this addon puts a big ol’ target on any enemy healer so focused pressure can be applied. It also gives notifications when healers on your team get targeted, and who by.
- Roles will be partially determined on who we know will perform well in said role. It will also be determined on who we have night to night.
- Everyone is encouraged to be as flexible as possible so that we can make the best use of comps match to match. If you are a tank you will be required to offspec as heals or DPS due to the limited amount of tank spots available during matches.
- If we have to rotate people, it will be on a week-by-week, first come-first serve basis.
Things Not Covered That People Brought Up
If you are worried about not having a spot in the rated teams, you can always create a new toon and the Gladiators and PvP leaders will happily help you level and gear for rateds.
Never be afraid to tell the leads something. We don’t bite (hard.) We cannot know something if you don’t let us know!
We want to make our rated team(s) the best that they can be. Message a PvP Officer (Frost, Phill, or Azziria) for confirmation of the rules and roles, as well as any questions you may have about anything that isn’t clearly stated above. I hope to see everyone on the battlefield, and let’s kick some ass!