We’re having a bit of fun this Hallow’s End with our fifth annual transmog contest! From now until midnight on October 31st, submit screenshots of your character in costumes according to theme! At the end of the submission period, we’ll hold a public vote on this page. On November 10th, we’ll reveal who the winners of each category are, and who will walk away with the top prizes!
Browse each category below to see what each theme is, and then scroll down to read the full contest rules (there’s a button to expand them).
How to Submit
If you’re submitting more than one image, uploading to a site like imgur and then sending us a gallery via Discord PM is very helpful. Example: Bulborbish’s submissions from a previous year.
Otherwise, you can simply message either Urostek or Quetzie in Discord with your in-game name and theme for each photo as in the below rules.
Pull out all the stops and show us the costume you think will impress us most!
Scar us with the ugliest, mish-mashiest, or gaudiest transmog you can come up with.
Show off your best themed mog for the upcoming Dragonflight expansion!!
Any costume you created for someone else or something you have personally worn in real life.
Fall/Autumn theme with Pumpkin Helmet (you may need help to find someone to Pumpkin Helmet you)!
Recreate any profession or trade skill with an in-game transmog (in-game or out of game)
BEST IN SHOW and THE UROSTEK will have in-store mount or gold prizes.
All other categories will have in-store pet or gold prizes.
- You may only use up to TWO pieces from an armor set per mog.
Read the full rules for more!
For all entries:
- ANYONE from Aerie Peak may enter! MoD members may use off-server alts 🙂
- You can submit in as many categories as you like.
- No toys, cosmetics, etc. This is a transmog contest! Please do not ‘accessorize’ with extras, or your submission will not be accepted.
- No druid forms, metamorphosis, shadowform, or any other class abilities that change your appearance.
- Please submit a clear screenshot of your entire character. Must show both feet and head (not waist up). Try to be relatively well-lit. A good example would be loading screen screenshots. Zoom in on your character, if neccesary.
- You only need to submit a picture from the front. You may use in-game action poses, but remember that some may hide your outfit or cause ugly clipping! Emote at your own risk!
- You may submit a photo of the back, but you do not have to.
- You can use the key combination alt+z to hide your UI.
- You need to hide your name floating above your head before taking your photo (menu -> interface -> names -> my name (check on or off))
- Must be an in-game screenshot. Wowhead dressing room etc will not count.
- If you are having difficulties, you can have someone else take a screenshot of your character to assist you.
- Include character name and the category you’re entering with each photo submission.
- You do NOT have to show all slots (IE, you may hide cape or shoulders).
- Entries submitted after 11:59PM PST / 2:59 EST October 31st will not be included.
- Voting ends on Monday, November 7th at 1:00PM PST / 4:00PM EST. Winners will be announced in-game and in discord before raid time on Thursday, November 10th.
- Best in Show
- You do not have to come up with a separate transmog for Best in Show. For example, if you think your Scourge or Throwback transmogs are your best, just let us know and we’ll include them in both categories!
- Note: You cannot use the dragon wings from the Dragonflight preorder.