Zurro will be hosting a new mythic keystone event on Monday evenings. Please see his message below about the details:
Shadowlands Keystone Event Monday 7pm-9pm est. (group starts forming at 6:30pm est)
ilvl 205+ for 10s-12s
ilvl 210+ for 13s-15s
Fully enchanted and socketed
Suggested flasks, potions and food
Be in discord
The main goal of this event is to help people get the Keystone Master and Keystone Conqueror achievements. As a secondary goal hopefully this event can provide a gateway for people interested in learning how to be successful in mythic keystones (strategies, routes, how to handle certain affixes and what mobs to CC or skip for each shadowlands dungeon).
All of MoD Rules and Regulations apply to this event.
1. Everyone’s knowledge is different. Basic knowledge for you might be new information for others. With that said please approach questions with respect and without condescension. Patience with mistakes/wipes is also greatly appreciated.
2. Players are not required to trade end of dungeon loot. Everyone is free to do as they please with their loot.
3. The hope is to be able to complete 2 dungeons. You don’t have to stay for the entire event but if you have a prior engagement please be considerate and make sure you’ll have enough time to finish one or both dungeons. (I.e. if the event starts at 7pm and you have plans at 7:30pm maybe starting a key isn’t the best idea.) If you come late to the event, based on groups, joining a group may be difficult.
4. Getting a timed 15 key is not guaranteed. The keys for the event are the keys from the people attending the event. In the beginning I expect 15 keys to be limited and 10s-14s more readily available. As the event grows the amount of 15 keys available each week should hopefully increase. Players who have higher keys (16+) will not be forced to lower them to 15s. If they don’t mind they are free to do so but it is not expected.
If you have any questions about the keystone event, please use the #keystones discord channel. There will be a pinned spreadsheet in the keystone channel if you wish to track your KSM progress.
Congratulations to the mythic raid team for downing Lady Inerva Darkvein on mythic difficulty this evening. The guild is currently 5/10M!
Check out the events calendar either in-game or here:
Events Calendar | Ministry of Defense
There is still a lot going on in the guild!
Congrats to the mythic raid team for downing heroic Sire Denathrius last night. We are now 10/10 heroic, 2/10 mythic on boss clears so far!
Congratulations to Azziria for being promoted to Warbringer status in the guild! His main focus will be the ‘PVP for Fun’ event that will now take place on Saturday afternoons from 2pm – 4pm EST.
He will also continue to help out with rated battlegrounds as well. An additional note to all of this is that we will now have 2 nights for rated PVP battlegrounds, Sunday and Tuesday, both starting at 8pm EST.
Congrats to our Weekend Raid Team for going 10/10 N in 3 hours or so and getting their first full clear and Denathrius kill!
Congrats to the Ministry of Defense raid team on clearing normal Castle Nathria last night within our first three hours of raid this week!
Courtesy of Gary/Elide:
Join us for the monthly tmog competition. This month, MoD will host a ‘Favorite Hobby’ tmog contest. All submissions will be sent to me, Elide, via discord messaging.
Requirements: Your tmog must have a hobby themed outfit. Must be wearing at least 5 pieces of tmogged gear.
The favorite hobby themed tmog will receive 10k gold. Second place will receive a pack of 10 flasks and 20 battle pots of their choosing.
And finally, for the most mixed matched hobby tmog, or what we call a hobby themed Uro mog, they will receive 5k gold!
Submissions must be received by 9/30/20.Winners will be announced on 10/3!
@Hoss Van Wrinkle and @lokisapocalypse will help with judging the contest.
Courtesy of Telanlan:
Get out your naughty Gnome, it is time for another naked Gnome race. The race will start in Stormwind city and finish at a location given prior to the race start. There will be prizes for finishing in the top three and there will be a contest for best Gnome name. Please read the fine print, we do not want you to get caught with your pants down.
Race to take place on October 18th 3pm server 6pm Eastern.
1st place finish will be store mount
2nd place finish will be store pet
3rd place finish will be 10k gold
Best Name: (Voted on by the Gnomes)
1st 10k gold
Gnomish Fine print:
1. Must be in Stormwind grouped together 10 minutes prior to race. This will be a strict rule. If you are not there 10 minutes prior you will be disqualified. While you are waiting you can chant FOR THE HORDE.
2. Must be a fresh made Gnome, no Gnome will be allowed to race above level 4. You should be able to get to Stormwind without getting to many levels. You will gain levels during the race which is fine.
3. The first person to the goal and /tickle the official at the finish line is the winner. He too will be naked so do not go overboard with the tickles.
4. Discord is not required but encouraged.
5. Cheating in anyway will get you disqualified. This includes the use of Mounts which includes the heirloom mount. Race officials will call disqualifications, so do not cheat. Just run your little ass off.
6. WM off.
Courtesy of Gary:
Join us for a new monthly tmog competition. This month, MoD will host a ‘Back to school themed’ tmog contest. All submissions will be sent to me, Elide, via discord messaging.
Requirements: Your tmog must have a Back to school themed outfit. Must be wearing at least 5 pieces of tmogged gear AND if you have the Wrathion Backpack from completing visions- you cannot use it. This is to make sure all players have an even playing field.
The best back to school themed tmog will receive 10k gold. Second place will receive a pack of 10 flasks and 20 battle pots of their choosing.
And finally, for the most mixed matched school tmog, or what we call a school themed Uro mog, they will recieve 5k gold!
Submissions must be received by 8/30/20.Winners will be announced on 9/3!
@encyclopedia Hosstannica s and @lokisapocalypse will help with judging the contest.