Submission time has run out, and voting is open! Voting will remain open until November 1st at 1pm PST / 4pm EST. We will announce the winners before raid on that night in Discord, in game, and other announcement channels we have.
You may vote once over the course of the voting period per category, regardless of whether or not you partook in it. You may cast 3 votes per category.
Pull out all the stops and show us the transmog or costume you think will impress us most!
Scar us with the ugliest, mish-mashiest, or gaudiest transmog you can come up with.
Trolls, shine your tusks, and Elves, brush your hair – time to represent in the best outfit that embodies your race!
Dress up as a class outside of your armor type! Warlocks imitating druids, Death Knights imitating priests – go crazy!
Get dressed to impress and show off alongside a thematic pet and/or mount!
Since we don’t qualify for Best in Show, choose a favorite transmog from the Ministry of Defense officers!
BEST IN SHOW and THE UROSTEK will have in-store mount prizes.
RACIAL PRIDE and CROSS-DRESSED CLASS will have in-store pet prizes
MOUNT/PET and OFFICER will have Sting Ray (mount) and Corgi (minipet) prizes
For all entries:
- ANYONE from Aerie Peak Horde side may enter to win. You do not have to be an MoD member!
- One character per person & one submission per category. No alts allowed (in the same category; alts are allowed cross-category).
- Characters must be 110+
- You can submit in as many categories as you like.
- No toys, cosmetics, etc.
- No druid forms, metamorphosis, shadowform, or any other class abilities that change your appearance.
- Please submit a clear photo of your entire character. Must show both feet and head (not waist up). Try to be relatively well-lit. A good example would be loading screen screenshots.
- You only need to submit a photo from the front. You may use in-game action poses, but remember that some may hide your outfit or cause ugly clipping! Emote at your own risk!
- You may submit a photo of the back, but you do not have to.
- You can use the key combination alt+z to hide your UI.
- You should hide your name floating above your head before taking your photo (menu -> interface -> names -> my name (check on or off))
- Include character name and the category you’re entering with each photo.
- You do NOT have to show all slots (IE, you may hide cape or shoulders), but you should be wearing a full armor set (gloves for example will have to show since they cannot be hidden).
- Entries submitted after 11:59PM PST / 2:59 EST on October 30th will not be included.
- Voting ends on November 1st at 1:00PM PST / 4:00PM EST. Winners will be announced in-game and in discord before raid time on November 1st.
- Racial Pride:
- No heritage armor pieces allowed.
- Cross-Dressed Class
- You cannot imitate a class within your armor category (leather wearers must imitate plate, cloth, or mail, for example. A druid cannot imitate a rogue.)
- Tell us both your original class and the class you are attempting to imitate in your costume.
- Mount / Pet Matching
- You may use a mount, OR a minipet, OR both.
- Hunter pets, Warlock summons, etc, do not count for this category – you must choose a mount or pet from your collections.
- Provide the name of the mount and/or pet in your photo.